Tuesday, October 25, 2005

K.I.T. *Kisses, Interaction, Technology

Keep In Touch... we are moving further and further from Touch.
In an attempt to understand the space where live, human interaction merges with digitally mediated interaction, I ask myself...
How have new communication technologies changed social norms and the way in which people in society interact with one another?
How can communication be altered with furniture and spaces?
What role do digital communication tools play on the evolution of ones social skills? How can digital interfaces be humanized to allow for more natural communication, thus lessening barriers?

I'll get back to you on this one...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, My name is Kristina. I am currently doing my MA in Furniture Design and technology at BCUC, near London. My research question is 'How can Furniture Faciliate Friendship?' and have found your work extremely interesting. What were your inspirations for you research? If you have any information that you think might be useful to my work I would love to have your input as you appear to be very knowledgeful on the subject! My e-mail is kristinaallison17@hotmail.com.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home